Is you want to use VPRO content for your own production, you need to license it. How do you obtain a license?

 Using VPRO content / footage

If you want to show, publish or use (parts of) VPRO media content, you need a license and you can order a file.

The Institute of Sound and Image is the archive of Dutch public television.
Look into the online catalogue:

For all questions about professional use of archival materials and licenses, please contact:

Do you want to license VPRO content / footage, please contact VPRO Sales